We are looking for students / recent graduates / experienced candidates with a great attitude and ambition to join our rapidly expanding Company.
You will be responsible for:
- Explaining Promotions Program and requirements
- Contacting control desk to request supervisor assistance
- Handling questions and concerns from current and new clients
- Aiding team members
- Attending department meetings
- Maintaining up-to-date company and product knowledge
- Coordinating with various other departments within the office
- Perform other managerial duties as and when required
Compensation: between $20,000 – $60,000 plus commission.
Full training will be provided by the company.
Previous experience is not mandatory.
Driver’s license and car is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto (Required)
- Vaughan (Required)
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com